This policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites and offerings linked to or otherwise accessible from DAILY CANNIBAL. The information collected or received by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
Collection of Your DAILY CANNIBAL Information
We collect or receive information about you when you interact with DAILY CANNIBAL. Registering with DAILY CANNIBAL is optional and we may collect information even if you do not register. Depending on how you use DAILY CANNIBAL’s Services, your DAILY CANNIBAL information may include:
- registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, birth date, or gender);
- information about the DAILY CANNIBAL Services that you use, how frequently you use them (such as your use of email or instant messenger); and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented on DAILY CANNIBAL or other features made available by DAILY CANNIBAL, including those available on third party websites;
- information about the searches you perform through DAILY CANNIBAL Services and how you use the results of those searches;
- transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing or shipping information, or a history of products purchased through DAILY CANNIBAL);
- customer service information about you as an DAILY CANNIBAL user;
- location data and other information about mobile devices used to access and interact with DAILY CANNIBAL; or
- other information specifically related to your use of particular DAILY CANNIBAL services or offerings, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by DAILY CANNIBAL.
Your DAILY CANNIBAL information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information which we may append or match to your DAILY CANNIBAL information.
DAILY CANNIBAL may also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our services. This may include: the type of browser or operating system you are using, your manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider; your Internet protocol address; information about DAILY CANNIBAL services that you used prior to registering with DAILY CANNIBAL; and data relating to computer malfunctions or problems occurring when you use your computer with DAILY CANNIBAL services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your computer for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience.
How Your DAILY CANNIBAL Information is used
Your DAILY CANNIBAL information is used for purposes that include:
- to operate and improve the sites, services, and offerings available through DAILY CANNIBAL;
- to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you (including to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers);
- to fulfill your requests for products, programs, and services;
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- to conduct research about your use of DAILY CANNIBAL; and
- to help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest.
DAILY CANNIBAL may use information about your use of certain communication tools (for example, DAILY CANNIBAL e-mail or DAILY CANNIBAL Instant Messenger); however, DAILY CANNIBAL does not read your private online communications when you use DAILY CANNIBAL communications tools without your consent.
Sharing of Your DAILY CANNIBAL Information
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as an DAILY CANNIBAL user, may be accessed and disclosed in response: to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), in other circumstances in which DAILY CANNIBAL has a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by an DAILY CANNIBAL user, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person, when necessary either to protect the rights or property of DAILY CANNIBAL, or for us to render the service you have requested.
Please note that if you use DAILY CANNIBAL communications tools to disclose information about yourself publicly (for example, in chat rooms or online message boards made available by DAILY CANNIBAL), others outside of DAILY CANNIBAL may obtain access to information you provide.
DAILY CANNIBAL’s offerings may include features or functionalities provided by third parties. In the process of providing such functionalities within DAILY CANNIBAL services, your browser may automatically send certain technical information to the third party provider. The use of these third-party provided features or functionalities is subject to their own privacy policies.
Business partners or other third parties may receive data about groups of DAILY CANNIBAL users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you.
We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate DAILY CANNIBAL. Their use of information is limited to these purposes.
In the event that ownership of DAILY CANNIBAL was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your DAILY CANNIBAL information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your DAILY CANNIBAL information, you will be provided notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
Display of Advertising
Your DAILY CANNIBAL information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. DAILY CANNIBAL may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on DAILY CANNIBAL Services. DAILY CANNIBAL may share certain information about you as a user (such as age, zip code, or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks.
Our Commitment to Security
DAILY CANNIBAL Services are intended for a general audience, and children under the age of thirteen should not register without the consent of a parent or guardian.
How to Contact Us
European Union Residents: DAILY CANNIBAL adheres to the EU-US Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Program.
Last Updated 01-01-2012